It was like playing an extremely complex video game!

I've been a Sony, Canon, & Fuji user! There have been times when I thought about which camera I should use quickly, during a fleeting situation, and trying to quickly adjust the settings on the camera, to perfection. However, switching, or transitioning, between totally different camera brands and trying to adjust the settings as quickly as possible during a quick window of time, was like playing a video game, one that was extremely complicated, and that's where I think that the fun really comes in, when it really comes down to things! Sony's got more of an electronic-type feel to it's user interface, if you know what I mean, while using a Fuji is like using a stick-shift or manual transmission on a car! Meanwhile, Canon has been the camera that I've been using the most and have been the most familiar with, but after a long time using the Fuji and/or the Sony, things will most likely change, and getting back into terms with the Canon might some day turn out to be a very interesting experience!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...