A different level of imagination?

I have been thinking to myself, "Why don't people understand my thoughts?"; I think that the answer might be hidden in philosophy itself: it's philosophy that's what I've been thinking about deeply, and I have good reason to think that people don't understand my writings, because my level of understanding is higher than theirs, or at least different that theirs, when it has to do with philosophy, as well as understanding, and even imagination. Imagination is a good path towards understanding, in my own philosophically written words. To be successful at understanding such deep thoughts, such as my own, it takes a good amount of imagination. For some reason, one which I'm not certain about, my imagination is best some time between 12 AM & 4 AM, and is a major reason why I've found it difficult to sleep for some nights. Otherwise, usually if I don't stay up at night, I'd have nightmares, one's that were extremely terrifying to me, and that even traumatized me to some extent. I think that it's very important that people try to achieve higher levels of imagination and understanding, because ever since I've done that, which has been always in solitude, I've become a better person mentally; I feel that I've gained important insights into life; unfortunately, I've found it significantly difficult to explain such thoughts of mine, the main, major, reason for why this is, is most likely because other peoples' process when it has to do with thinking, is different than mine. If people used more various ways of thinking, than maybe that problem would be solved, by essentially "thinking outside the box".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...