WTF just happen?! It made the world more wonderful

Right after 6am today, it got suddenly colder, and I'm not saying that it's simply the coldest time of day, the temperature actually went plummeting down like a curve; MY question: WTF just happen?! This very fact makes me want to die, as long as there's no explanation for it; But why? I mean, don't we all have that desire to explain everything away? The lack of supernatural explanation for ANYTHING makes me thirst for more, and when I know that everything's got a rational explanation for itself, makes me want to expire; what I mean, is that there's got to be hope, that not everything is rational, that there's still a chance that at least some stuff is supernatural. While it honestly did get cold all of a sudden, science seems like it has been ruining the supernatural aspect of life, one which has the potential, because ever since the supernatural has been present, it has made the world strange and therefore, wonderful!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...