What is our society?

What has happened to me?! I get this overwhelming feeling that being vegetarian is the only way, despite others around me being against me. I see the immorality that pretty much no one else sees; I see what others fail to when it comes to animal treatment. Every argument that someone gives me against going vegetarian produces an argument against them. Everything points towards vegetarianism being the only way. No matter how much the arguments happen, a new realization comes to mind, which reaffirms that animals are treated unfairly. This is absolutely INSANE; I can't explain myself enough to people. I like to think to myself, God help me, seriously! I practically writhe from the truth, about what society is doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...