"Waking up during surgery" and distracting thoughts

What a fear mongering video that was; I watched the video on YouTube about waking up during surgery. I don't get it for some reason. You know, it's really not as simple as it seems, not the process, but the thinking about it; for instance, after watching the video (and being terrified) I thought "hey, now I've learned everything that I need; the video has taught me all". I'm not certain whether or not I still think so. However, does one really need to obtain a surgery to feel this traumatized, or to even be in physical pain?! Back in the day, my own emotional state was strangely reminiscent to the stress, anxiety and other psychological disorders that could develop from such an event. There literally seemed to be demons fighting with one another, honestly! Not just in my head, I suppose! However, such traumatic psychological states are essentially distractions to what the real problems going on are in life; once you are able to come to and realize this fact, you'll be able to live a much more happier and satisfactory life! Believe me, I've been through tough shit! I actually wanted to fall into a coma several times to get away from it all. In fact, it's still traumatizing to me, the fact that life can get so extreme. I often would get overwhelming feelings of impending doom and of indescribable pain coming my way, and although I never figured out why these events happened, as I've already mentioned, they are essentially distractions, and they hide from view what's really important to address in life; so just keep this in mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...