Pretty certain that the curse came from the video!

I can say with near certainty, that the video seems cursed. Right after watching it, I had a negative dream which I can't even describe. I failed at trying to even explain why I'd have such a dream in the first place. It took place at the shore of a vast lake, or what could've been a sea or ocean. I looked for a quick way to escape the dream, because of how fucked up the dream was. There seemed to literally be no escape. Right after the dream ended, I seemed to be in a room full of people and apparently the cause of this extreme dream was the ice cream that I had eaten. But without going into the details, I had another dream right afterwards that was perhaps filled with just as much negative energy; this time, I came into a lab, and there was a doctor who told me that I needed to sit in a chair that was there. She then told me that by doing an experiment, I had avoided a major catastrophe exactly one year ago, and had also prevented me from falling into depression and a variety of other mental problems. She then told me to wrap paper around my arms. Wait...even though the dreams were traumatic, what's the "Why?" of the dreams?! I mean, I'm not THAT mentally ill, am I?! I simply don't understand it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...