It's gotten even too cold for me; this is scary!

I have been spending upwards of seemed like at least three hours at a time trying to get those astonishing photos of the snow crystals through a macro lens, with temperatures down to about 10 degrees, with the occasional wind chill making it seem about 4 degrees; And now it has been gradually becoming too cold even for me to stay outside. Forecast wind chills for my area next week are supposed to be down to about -37 degrees Fahrenheit, possibly even colder. Some areas in the Midwest are supposed to be around -60 degrees Fahrenheit, factoring in the included wind chill! This is really scary, guys. I can't simply do whatever I want outside anymore, unless of course it changes. I don't care what wonders could be waiting for me outside by such frigid conditions, but I'm not willing to take such a risk to be outside, even if it would mean wearing gloves, which probably wouldn't help much. I don't want to die LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...