Billionaires are necessary: True?

https://news.yahoo.com/need-billionaires-ocasio-cortez-forces-conversation-place-superrich-100007745.html Let me tell you what I think though: I think that the world should revolve around how people treat others, not around the people who are rich. I mean, even though there are people who have vast amounts of money, that says next to nothing about how they treat others; sure, success can come from being nice to people, but people also have the dangerous potential to be bad towards others and at the same time, to disguise that behavior, by being nice to others, and therefore being successful. So my question is, do these rich people actually deserve what they have? I mean, from an economic standpoint, I think yes. However, from a moral standpoint, there's much behind the scenes that we probably don't realize about many people, and that would include rich people too. People want to be so happy in this world, am I right? Unfortunately, based on people's behavior, I don't want them to be successful, and billionaires are therefore not a necessary part of society in general. To say that the billionaires are important because they help the economy (or something of that nature) is like arguing that, say, violence is important, since it can create peace. Or, as an alternative example, war could be considered important, probably for multiple reasons, and yet millions could be left killed. I really find this world in which we live in as questionable, at the least. It's one major reason why I can't deal properly with my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...