A story about a lady that "accidentally" ate cannabis really surprised me!

It was so long ago, it seems...2009 or 2010, perhaps a little later. Anyways, for some odd reason, it still seems surprising to me. I heard a very perplexing story about a women who's daughter supposedly succeeded at sneaking Cannabis into some of her food. While in the hospital, after complaining about a general achy feeling in her body, the conclusion was that she's fine. Then she asked for more: MRI, CAT scan, etc. And I thought to myself, "Is this what cannabis is about?" I'll let you decide for yourself; but seriously, the story itself is strangely inspiring for some reason; the fact that she wanted so much at once. At one point in my life, I did in fact realize that there really is something more to this story, at least when you apply such practice to your life (not getting high per say, but combining various things at once, things which you like with a passion). How come we don't figure out that we have such desires in our lives, to live life in a creative sense, so that if we might do something that we like, we first plan it out by involving everything that we love, to coincide with whatever the "thing" is that we are likely to be doing? That's the mystery that I indirectly got away from the story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...