My hopes for this winter regarding the weather

These (almost) last days of fall 2018 have been incredibly dry and slightly on the warm side. The first 10 or so days of winter here are supposed to be mild, relatively speaking. However, I think that the weather's truly boring out here in Michigan. Let's hope for at least some snow and I hope that it doesn't stay too cold constantly throughout winter, although I'd like the occasional polar vortex every few days so it can get extra cold in the mornings. I'd like to see the return of frost all over the forests again! I'm almost sure that the polar vortex will return more than once in Early January! Like I have written previously, I think that it will be a colder than average winter, but then in late March I think will most likely become much warmer than average than it usually has been throughout the years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...