The irrational, unexplained terror of mine

Yesterday, the 23rd of December, I looked at what was a random photo online of people sledding, in what was an article about the past, particularly about the 25th of December being snowy in various US regions. That's when it came to me: Deep down inside, I've been having an incredibly powerful fear. I probably haven't fully realized this before! It felt like being in a nightmare, literally! I'm not sure that this is sane, but it definitely should indicate the fact that something's wrong, not necessarily with my mind, but with life or something. Related to this fear, I'm also terrified of some celebrities, and I'm clueless as to why. It's exactly as though I were to have lived a past life, one that was traumatic, and that has been haunting me. This is incredible...in a bad way! I would add more details, but that would probably sound too crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...