Going to nowhere led me to reunite with my best friend

This is realistic fiction, but still worth reading, by the way. It was inspired by a dream that I had. I was entranced by the storms of tomorrow, so when I seen one on the horizon, I asked my parents if we could all go there. On our way there, we never got to our destination, because the storm was too quick for us. We weren't going to go quite that far, by the way. We eventually made it to empty fields, from where I watched the sky. Then we made it into more populated areas, before getting into an interesting town, one whose name I don't recall, but we ended up in a neighborhood where for some reason a family invited us to their house. I saw many people there, looked like a huge party. But soon afterwards, that's when the destruction began. I could first see fire in the sky, then houses from afar start to get destroyed, and the destruction kept getting closer. I thought to myself, I truly wish that I could become friends with all of these people, but I suppose that wasn't my fate. As I was filling with despair from knowing this, I still escaped from the area with my parents. Eventually, I found myself alone in the town center. So much cars, but I had to get to the other side of the street. Once I did, I met up with my long lost best friend, in the midst of what seemed like thousands of people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...