We must use AI if we're to take successful advantage of advanced photography techniques

If there’s movement in photo, such as wind rustling foliage in a photo, achieving the Brenizer Method for photography can be so challenging in the modern world, that it can be literally imposible, and this can be even more true if you want to combine photos in another way at the same time; for example, in my case, when I made “Mini Autumn”, I used various exposures to create an HDR effect. But what if you wanted simply to take a high resolution composite, and make each resulting image be focus stacked AND HDR?! I don’t know about that one, but the moving foliage problem is a real mystery, in the sense that I don’t know how one could go about solving it. The Brenizer method, otherwise known as Bokehrama, consists of taking multiple photos, each with a shallow depth of field, to simulate a miniature scene. I think that AI could possibly help with this kind of situation in particular, regarding the moving foliage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...