Let's see what my new macro lens for my Fuji will be able to produce in regards to photo results, and I wonder how it will compare, especially in terms of depth of field, image quality, and practicality to my phone with simple macro lens attachment. This should be very interesting. I can list some advantages, or benefits, already. With my Fuji, I'll be able to shoot at 10 frames per second, and start out with a base ISO of 200, compared to about 50 on the phone, which should translate into higher shooting speed while maintaining the image quality of the lowest ISO setting. I want to have fun controlling the Fuji with my phone using an app to control all manual settings! Again, let's see how this turns out, and it should be very interesting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...