I don't feel in the mood to be around or near people anymore. They just want to like degrade me and treat me negatively. I wish things could be different. I don't like work, or school, and people neither. I don't like this society either. I don't actually like the art that I've been seeing recently, or many of the kinds of books that I've been seeing. I feel as though we're in a time of great suffering, equivalent in some ways to the dark ages; My soul certainly has been feeling such a way! The only thing that can make me feel good is doing what I'm passionate about, all while listening to all of the majestic music that I've been listening. I can't wait to get out and do something fun by myself. I despise the way people have been thinking about me, and it's best to not like them as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...