Bam! Winter temperatures set to plummet

I had written that it would be a colder than average winter, even though I'd forgotten to indicate that it would be here, in the midwest. Here you go, the evidence! And sometime between Early February and March, will come extreme warm fronts, is my prediction, and will increase in frequency over cold fronts, so much so that by late March, generally temperatures be well above average. Let's see if it turns out to be true! The last two or three winters were quite cold, but at the start of January 2014, temperatures in the midwest, especially the northern regions, was up to 50 degrees below average. Let's see if that happens once more this winter. I personally, hope for a very cold, but generally dry winter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...