Yahoo Answers is for jerks, and people in public giving me death stares

The answering community is full of it, and overall, Yahoo answers is a community of jerks and unapolagetic bitches. I didn’t actually intend in the past to test out this theory, but I inadvertently did, in a sense. After losing access to my original account, I created a new one with a new email and username. Once I started asking multiple questions, not spamming, but rather asking various different questions. And I didn’t ask them frequently either, maybe once a day at most. People either ignored me (typical behavior) or negatively criticized me simply because the question was almost, but not quite, thought out perfectly. I tried to clarify and respond with a thought out response, but no one responded to it and there were no further answers. Basically insulting me too. And not only that, but it also has seemed to extend beyond that, outside of the internet. Soon after using the internet, on multiple occasions, people have given me deathly stares, as though staring a thousand miles away, but at the same time, as though they might despise me. Fine, I can understand people having a bad day, or being under the influence of tough times/situations, but what I’ve failed to understand is why it has happened soon after me using the internet. It’s not as though (for instance) I’ve been using violent video games and am stuck in the mode, if you might know what I mean. In this case, the internet hasn’t had a negative influence on my emotions or my facial expressions, or my langauge or behavior. I’m not saying that people can read my mind, that might sound very crazy. Instead, this is extremely bizarre time indeed. I mean, I haven’t been hallucinating. When out in public, I’ve had positive behavior from people, it’s only shortly after getting off of the internet, or after I’ve written something. Why, or how this is even possible, is beyond my scope of understanding. There’s something about life, or the way that this world works, which is still a very strange mystery to me. Someone please shed some light. I wish that these people would die. We'll all die, that's our fate, however, I find it certainly difficult to live more in this society.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...