Why do I like gift receiving more in the spring...?

I'm probably going to have the most fun next week, after my Fuji lenses arrive! They’ve essentially been very desperate to depart and they’ve essentially been wanting to come to me! It’s probably going to feel like my birthday. Although my favorite time of year to get gifts is probably some time in the spring, when everything begins to bloom, and when many things can be renewed! When I receive stuff during another season, I’m just like, meh? What’s the point, really, if I can’t be fully happy as I could be?! I mean, if I get something, especially if it’s something that’s relatively expensive and takes time either to learn or to get accustomed to, I feel as though the gradual but certain advancement (or unfolding) of time, or in this case spring, can act as a great complement to the fact that I’m growing with knowledge, skill, and experience. Wow, I suppose that it doesn’t take much at all to make me feel off under specific circumstances, does it? I feel that after finally realizing this, after my 24 years of life so far, that I've been changed for the rest of time, essentially. It does change your mindset quite a lot, but I think that people fail to have such grand realizations in life. I've been feeling a sense of enlightenment, to be honest. And I think that some things in life can actually feel like the highs created by a variety of illegal drugs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...