Poland is an interesting country. In fact, Europe in general is interesting place to visit. But there are things about Europe in general, which prevent me from wanting to live there, and even visiting some of the countries. I can only imagine how neat it would be living in Europe, so inspiring. But people have essentially turned it into a country that's undesirable in my opinion. Lots of mean people based on what I've been seeing and hearing, mainly on TV. Political parties seem to be very divided. Poland is one example. The one party has been pro-European while the other party, pro-Russian. But I don't think that either Russia nor Europe is the correct way to go, when it comes to the question of who is the better ally. There should probably be a balance. I think that here in United States, it's time for an independent to run for president. We seem to deserve a renewal here in the United States. Many people here in United States are essentially cruel, in a sense, when it comes to behavior. At least it;s what I've noticed from my perspective, while they have been nice to others. But the problem doesn't stop, it's not only the United States in this case. I don't know much about people's behavior in Europe, but in Poland it seems like there's a large division, a large number of people who are willing to be too nice and don't bring their kids up like they should, while most other people seem to be pretty mean to say the least. Polish people seem to be very intolerant towards outsiders, or immigrants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...