The thing that I fear the most about my life...

People have seemed to be dangerous to me, and malevolent I have feared the worst, not by my own doing, but by others’ actions...I’m still in fear, up to this day, and it’s a constant misery. I have been frightened by the prospect, or the reality, of others sympathizing against me and instead sympathizing for those that are literally mad against me. Uncontrollable madness. Every day seems to bring me bad luck, and every day feels like I’m trying to dig out of a hole or something like that. I have very little possibility of holding on to any luck in this life. I hope that people would just leave me alone, and not push me to the brink of the worst simply because I’ve made relatively small mistakes that don’t affect them...I have found it extremely difficult to understand the world, and how it works, or at least why it works the way that it does. Can anyone else relate?! I mean, by the way. this is like, a very serious matter. I must get ready for what might happen next in my life, and I can’t prepare for it; I don’t know what’s coming next in my life, and that’s what I’ve been fearing the most. What’s going to happen in my life?! I seem to have been having a restless mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...