Going into the Fuji X system

So I will be using the Fuji XT2, a camera that I’ve essentially been dreaming of, but back in that time it cost a whopping $1,500 or more, and I will be getting it for about $1,100! I will also be getting the Rokinon 50/1.2 for lowlight. What’s next? I won’t be getting any cameras for quite a while after that, at least a few years, even though I will still be interested in the Panasonic Full Frame to be able to obtain perfect image resolution (sharpness) at lower aperture. Despite Panasonic being a great company that offers some of the best features in their cameras, I simply can’t wait that long (until March) for a new camera to be released. It’ll most likely be out of my budget, even though the lenses might likely be very inexpensive. Sigma would be a masterful lens company to purchase from. But as you might already know, there are times when one needs to sacrifice something for another thing, like sacrificing full frame for something that’s likely to be slightly worse, but being able to take photos about 6 months earlier. So, I’ve decided that I’ll also some day get a super macro lens, as well as maybe a telephoto or wide angle with autofocus and/or image stabilization/vibration reduction. Honestly, the most disappointing thing that my Fuji’s not going to have is image stabilization built-in; I miss the days when I had a Panasonic camcorder with O.I.S, I mean that was some impressive stabilization, and I think that I’ll find it difficult to live without, given that with a stabilized lens , the collective stability would be even more effective. Some things can’t be purchased; you can’t simply upgrade anything that you’d want to. I want to expand my creativity, and my current equipment is in some ways limited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...