Give me a perfect camera already...quite leapfrogging!

The new XT3 by Fuji is interesting...4k video, 26 megapixels, etc. Finally, the BSI technology has been combined with the lack of the need of an AA filter! Sounds exciting, but just like just about every camera that came before, it’s merely a leap past the previous version or another camera brand’s model. I finally want to see all of the aspects of cameras from all brands to come together. Give me a camera w/6k photo, built in ND filters, faster optics, 14 fps DNG RAW, 5 axis IBIS, and of course, AA-filter-less and BSI sensor, f-log and mechanical shutter w/4k 60p. Also, don’t make it larger than the a Sony A7 or Fuji XT2. Otherwise, make it heavy so that it can be stable...and other stuff I probably forgot to mention...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...