A cup of coffee sitting on your table at work can cause all of the luck in the world; a galaxy can resemble the swirls in your coffee. If the cup isn't there, then you will soon die after living in great misery and suffering. A simple change of attitude for literally a couple of seconds from someone who’s an angry person can literally change things for the rest of your life, whereas you could be condemned otherwise. I need to relax, but I can’t. Once I realized that I did something wrong, I felt extremely nervous and concerned, to say the least. Subtle things can cause subtle feelings, and if the feeling is different that what it was supposed to be, people can react to you negatively, for an indefinite amount of time. Then you can lose everything from your life! The universe looks much like some everyday things. I feel insane sometimes, but it's not because of me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...