Wow!

Attach a microscope eyepiece with a wide enough FOV to a camera such as the Panasonic LX10, and switch to video mode, and you can achieve about 25x or more zoom in addition to the eyepiece, which can serve as a macro lens! For instance, you can zoom on on just an ant’s head, or maybe further! After giving it some thought though, I won’t be turning my GoPro into a Back Bone modded cam, since I don’t see how I could be able to adjust aperture, so the results would most likely be shitty, at best. However, I’m tempted to purchase a micro 4/3rds mirrorless cam, and you can’t really go any cheaper, even when purchasing a point and shoot! The lenses for these cameras are like extremely light, about 200 to 400 grams, so I was thinking that this might be my next camera system, although maybe I should actually go Full Frame or APS-C? I just don’t know about it, it’s too difficult, it could literally take a lifetime to figure it out! Yes, a lifetime! Debates, whether they have to do about technology, or just about anything else, could go on for literally a lifetime, if it weren’t for someone to finally put an end to it, because he or she is lazy. I feel like we as people are quite literally lazy when it comes to debates (I hope “lazy” is the correct word, but aren’t exactly sure)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...