When I’m in another part of the world, at least in a different country, why do I sporadically feel as though I’ve shifted into another, parallel, universe?! And yet the whole world could be one entire country? I’ve also been thinking, is a space agency about to declare a secret space war against extraterrestrials. And could extraterrestrials be virtually invincible to all forms of radiation, including nuclear? Have they reached that phase yet? But to be honest, I’m not necessarily being serious, but using compelling arguments to explore space and time, and reality as we know it! And if we ever detect signals from outer space, could they be time travelers?! Honestly, this intrigues me enough to reconsider what life is all about...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...