What I think about modern cameras, and thoughts about the Canon M50

Canon M50: As much as I like the M50, with it’s best features including a swivel touch LCD & large APS-C sensor, as well as a relatively deep grip, it’s still made of plastic composite. Sure, that might make things light, but at the same time, if you ever decide to use a heavy lens, then the weight balance will probably be towards the lens instead of the camera, which is a disadvantage when it has to do with image stability. Overall, the M50 is a camera that seems to be a little on the small side, which is a good thing. However, when it comes to lenses, I think that there should be more native lenses available for cameras these days, and I’m not talking solely about Canon. Camera makers ought to make lenses that are lighter, and have faster apertures. Zoom lenses should be more versatile, and prime lenses perhaps even greater quality. I wish that the M50 had Aperture and shutter priority modes in video, at least in 4k. There are still things that need to be improved upon in the world of photography, mainly in the world of cameras. Primarily, I think that the design, lens selection, as well as feature set need to be improved upon in all cameras, regardless of brand. I think that each camera brand can learn from each other, and maybe, perhaps, come up with the best camera that’s ever been made: the focus stacking feature from Panasonic, the sensors from Sony, as well as the ergonomics, which are better in some cameras than in others. I still think that a camera that’s worth for me to purchase right now is still only a potential dream, because I want to have the best of all worlds, or of all brands..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...