Quit getting offended by things that don’t affect you!

Why are some people so offended by my actions, and my life’s occasional decisions, when they don’t affect them at all? It’s likely there’s gossip going around. I try to do the best I can in life, only to be brought down by people who practically don’t know anything about me. The nightly dreams that I’ve been having recently, about being bad and mad to people, are great representations of what my life should be like, but unfortunately they are practically only fantasies...they might make me feel better, but they don’t actually do anything in the real world. I just feel like saying “No” to literally everything and anything anyone asks me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...