I wasn't talking necessarily about Canon; Canon will almost certainly have a full frame mirrorless on the (25th?) but I think that a revolutionary camera will come out independent of the Canon. I think that something will soon be at least pre-released before the Canon Mirrorless does, and this new imaging system may be exceptionally portable relative to the size of its sensor! I think it also be relatively thin compared to other cameras, but heavy at the same time. I think the specially designed lens might be somewhere between 35mm and 60mm and have an aperture of around f/1.0; again, you might already know the rumors about Canon and it’s lenses, but this is about something that’s not on the rumor sites yet! So to recap, I think that something “large” is coming in a relatively small & affordable camera design, along with a normal, and extremely fast lens. Again, 4k video using mechanical shutter and a slowest shutter speed of about 1/2” to 1” possible using 4k. The ISO performance will likely be totally otherwordly in terms of image quality. That’s not quite the camera that I want, there are still aspects that I wish were included, such as focus stacking, easily removable IR filter (Hot mirror), as well as a sleu of other aspects. For now, however, don’t set ambitions as high as I want to, because more likely than not they will pretty much never be met...by any brand or model. And this won't be the Sony or Nikon either

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...