I somewhat like Canon, but...

I don’t think Canon will be as well off as Sony or Nikon, at least not in the short run. Canon will probably essentially pluck a boat load of pixels from thin air, from the vacuum of space, and cram the pixels into a large sensor that’s not even a high sensitivity one, nor will it have groundbreaking dynamic range. I suppose that’s also true to some extent for the other camera brands. If all of the aspects of creativity were matter, then all of the camera brands would probably seem to be anamolously collecting only about 10% of this matter. Perhaps not the most exact and understandable analogy, I suppose; however, I think that we consumers should get rid of all of that dark matter in our heads, and call on manufacturers to gravitate towards the idea of more intuitive concepts, one major one, for example, is to adopt the user interface (UI) of smartphones, like I’ve already written about when I wrote about the cameras that Samsung once created. If that technique, or concept, were used for example, in the Nikon Z6, then it’d be much better to sell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...