I Actually would add you on Facebook, but...

Listen...I know you’re pretty and maybe all that, but...I don’t know you. I’m tempted to add you as a friend, but I’m afraid that’s not going to happen! Hopefully I get into some kind of a club and actually meet people who I get to know as actual friends. Of course, for reasons which remain unexplained, people who I’ve talked to at clubs seem to get afraid of me, because they don’t return and at least one of those people has deleted their Meetup profile. It’s making me have mixed feelings about the world, the society, in which we live in. It could be that I’m offensive, but that’s just because you probably don’t know how to handle the truth. Get some mad people to talk with me, and others like to feed off of that anger and direct it towards me. Yes, seriously, it even happened in High School. Looks and relations with people are deceptive, you really need to dig deeper to know what or who a person really is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...