Global Warming may be leading to decreased severe weather

So today I was at the bookstore and noticed an image of ice melting, and thought to myself, while looking at the image, whether or not this ice is essentially representative of severe spring and summer-like weather, such as tornadoes, hail, and strong wind gusts. I came home today afterwards to find an article about the possible link between ice melt and tornadoes! I became really fascinated, and I have wondered something of that nature before, about whether or not the melt from possible global warming would cool areas closer to the equator by a significant degree, and whether or not this decrease in temperatures in various regions of the world (if not global decrease) would be enough to hamper down severe conditions...Today I’ve bought some reading material about climate (New Scientist magazine) which I hope to write about on this blog, and I hope that you’ll find pretty interesting. I have also picked up the newest issue of Sky & Telescope. https://www.wunderground.com/cat6/Reduced-Arctic-Sea-Ice-May-Be-Suppressing-July-Tornadoes?cm_ven=hp-slot-5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...