Don't worry about today, but why?!

For the clouds will form into neat shapes and disappear and reappear. Soon before the smoke from the wildfires hovered above my side of town, there were some really strange but brief cloud formations which involved the clouds being scattered fairly evenly, that is to say, they were evenly distributed into a nice looking pattern and would move in various directions. I still have one photo that I took, although it’s one of the least interesting ones... most I unfortunately deleted from my memory and wasn't able to recover using the correct program. However, today I got the intervalometer, or remote shutter release, to working mode; before that it was practically useless but now I’m ready for those cool looking puffs of cloudiness today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...