A new Full Frame camera announcement for the near future would be very interesting!

A new full frame mirrorless in the near future would be VERY interesting. In fact, I think that if a mirrorless full frame camera gets announced soon enough, then I think that it will be exceptionally interesting. I'm not very sure why, but it's a feeling that I got. Now, Canon's most likely going to dip their feet in the water pretty soon; at best guess I think it'll happen within this week. But for me, however, I’m waiting more eagerly for Panasonic or Olympus to release a Full frame camera with fast & affordable ED and ASPH optics! The reason that I'm excited with Panasonic and Olympus is that they have a better selection of quick, affordable optics as compared to full frame fighters. At least it's something like extra low dispersion, extra high refractive, and/or aspherical elements that should give perfect clarity and definition from center, to the midframe, to the edges and corners at the widest and (preferably) smallest apertures, as long as the sensor isn't too demanding of course. I’ve got the sense (speculation) that “soon enough”, or within the next month or so, someone will produce a relatively small ILC, or interchangeable lens camera and a newly designed ultra quick lens with a sensor at least the size of a Micro 4/3” size, or Full Frame is very likely. Personally, as a landscape and nature photographer, as well as someone who would enjoy to record movies of the night sky, I’d be very interested in such specifications! I’d love the camera to have 4k and front end LSI, coupled with at least 15 fps. However, I have to admit, that it’s very possible that I’m setting the standards or expectations too high. In terms of frames per second, the new camera probably will be no more than average and the resolution will be about 24 megapixels, which is ideal in my opinion. I hope that it’ll be able to accept XQD cards and that the buffer is much larger than any other camera, among the FPS. I hope that in 4k mode it could at least achieve 30 fps, and do high speed 1080. In my opinion, I'd say that a shutter speed of 1/4" or slower should be included in the 4k video, as well as fully mechanical shutter for video & photo. Don't need manual movie mode as far as I know, but aperture priority in movie mode seems mostly a must for me. Some speculation. Will it come true?! We simply wait and see...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...