The scumbags of our modern age

When people do me wrong, as they did, I fail in every sense. It causes a feeling of unforgiveness from others, and the fact is, some will NEVER forgive me, which makes me greatly concerned! I’m concerned as to how I’m to keep living this life, knowing and realizing such a truth! Those with normal lives, who have less problems, I’m jealous of. I wish that others wouldn’t be so freaking jealous of me as to swear at me on Facebook’s messenger after harassing me in High School. After all, it’s not me who needs to try and change, to adapt, to others behavior. Other people’s behavior and/or attitude causes me a life full of hurt, an unneccessary feeling of grudge, and actually does equate to pain itself. I’m a rational person, but am also emotional, and people like to take advantage of that; but again, I’m not changing my ways simply because some bastards want me to...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...