The balance between good and bad

That which cannot be explained, and cannot be described by our own words or actions, that which is next-to-impossible, is the only means by which I can obtain a good balance in my life. I was hoping that my life would balance towards the good, but now I can only hope that there’s a balance between what’s good and bad. Yet no one wants to hope me better, and no one seems to want things to be genuinely good. All “support” that I receive is just an illusion, merely a placebo effect. The real problem isn’t addressed, and there’s no effort to address it. I have gotten into some extreme situations with people which I thought that I might forget, but the passing of time makes everything worse. I hate to mention these things, like when I was intimidated by a professor. No wonder I dislike the world in which I live in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...