My numbers keep dwindling...

It seems as though my numbers are dwindling, not just on my Facebook Friend list, even though that alone is in itself extremely disturbing to me. But I can’t let others bring me down, take advantage of me, or do me wrong. People, those who are sane, simply don’t resort to these things. Anyway, I feel like making some youtube videos, or other types of learning tutorials, to spread the knowledge of budget photography, or how much you can get away with, using a budget, and how to get the most out of free software, cheap accessories, etc. That would be really neat! Now might very well be my time! If anyone can recommend me some screen capture programs, that’d be appreciated. Also, I’m still looking for some video editing software; I tried Starstax, but am not exactly impressed with it’s functionality, though it’s free.I was planning on recording a time stack with the help of Starstax to show an example of what I was trying to tell about, but it didn’t work out too well; some functions or modes worked better than others, but overall, in my opinion, the results are relatively poor as to what I’ve seen on the internet. My objective was to show something of the nature of a time lapse, or sped up series of photos or frames (also known as stop motion), however, I was going to go about it in a very unique and artistic way... Time to do some screen capture videos of my workflow, perhaps?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...