Life and Love are like the fireflies and the storms

The relationship of life to love, is like the fireflies to a thunderstorm; giving off practically imperceptible signs of light, and virtually no heat are the fireflies, yet they number in the billions, while the storm is mighty with great energy, giving off short bursts of intense light and heat... Life can teach us essentially more than even true love can; love is so numerous, so many people, yet each gives off so little light, while life can be deadly but at the same time ionizes the atmosphere in a positive way, and is much more helpful, more mighty, and much more malevolent. For reasons with which the state of humanity is still unaware of unacknowledged of, some “thing” tells me that this is more or less true, definitively. I was inspired to write this lovely piece, based on my experience of watching a video about South Dakota while listening to The Science Of Patterns; this experience brought upon me this great realization, one that I can cherish for all times!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...