Evidence for a simulated reality? My life experiences

I recently watched some interesting Youtubes, including this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrEg9CNB-GY I think that the unexplained event that I experienced in my room back in 2013 was potentially evidence of a simulation. I don’t know how many of you know or remember this story, but it begins when I came back home with some beads, which I placed on my closet door. That night, at 12am, I started having a very vivid dream, full of flashing, expanding abstract colors. During the dream, I heard something that awoke me. I looked at the alarm clock, which read exactly 12am and saw the beads moving by themselves, vibrating about 3 or 4 times per second. This motion would stop for 5 minutes, go on for another 5 minutes, and keep stopping and beginning for 5 minute intervals. I tried to recreate the movement of the beads, but without avail. I have to stop after all of this time has passed, and wonder whether or not these exact 5 minute intervals were evidence of a simulated, or programmed, process, as nature doesn’t work in exact time intervals, at least not when it comes to small quakes. But this couldn’t have been a quake, as the beads were the only thing to shake at the moment. I reached for the beads, and as my hand got about 2 inches away from the beads, they suddenly stopped shaking. But those aren't the only pieces of my life experience that might have been signs of a simulation. One day, when I was riding my bike, when there was twilight outside, I saw a flash illuminate just about everything, for a fraction of a second. Shortly afterwards, about four days later, I went onto Yahoo Answers, which is where people ask and answer various questions. I went over to the alternative science section of Yahoo Answers, and interestingly, someone had asked about what a flash of light means and the answers pointed to the supposed fact that this is a common occurence and that it means that something special might happen in someone’s life; whenever I get to log into my Yahoo Answers, I’ll be happy to find the questions involved in this post. Another time, someone on Yahoo Answers had asked “why is there a dark man-like figure standing in front of my closet?”. Interestingly enough, only about 7 hours earlier, while I was at my room at night, I seen something that looked like a dark, humanlike form in front of my closet. Now, these might just be two coincidences, but it sure makes one wonder whether or not there’s something more to some peoples’ very sporadic life experiences, and if more of these coincidences happen, then that will point to the idea that this reality is perhaps not one which has ghosts or paranormal entities in it, but instead it’s an artifact of the programming process of our universe, instead of relying on some mysterious and unexplained connection and/or correlatio ns such as in my case!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...