A very informative post on Youtube regarding crop factors,& image quality

So I was browsing recommended videos on my Youtube account, while I came past a user called Milky Way Mike. He makes some really neat videos! I found a comment there that I found very interesting, since I’ve been thinking about the same stuff for quite some time. As you may or may not know, many photographers struggle trying to choose between crop factor, whether it be between full frame vs APS-C, or micro 4/3 VS 1”. While there are advantages to each one, I think that it’s very important in some types of photography, especially macro, and astrophotography, to observe what difference crop factor, as well as resolution make. Do you want to use an APS-C sensor over a Full Frame to enable the use of a smaller lens to achieve just as much magnification, or do you prefer the slightly higher image quality or the Full Frame? If it really came down to it, I would probably debate this question indefinitely. However, if you’re struggling with this question, you might want to refer to this post on Youtube:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...