A True Life Event In My Recent Time...

I miss that man on the flight that I recently took. Poor guy was going from Portland, Oregon all of the way to Detroit while on Xanax. He was a real chill guy, despite my strange initial suspicions. Poor guy thought that there was an attractive lady sitting next to him and that he was having a conversation. His luggage bag supposedly said “Police” on it. He said that the reason he was going to Detroit was to visit his wife. Call me crazy, but I’m an emotional guy, and I never forget these encounters of what I like to consider “encounters of the fourth kind”. He’d stare at me and whenever an attractive person walked the aisle, and I looked at the person, he’d keep staring a 1,000 mile stare; now that’s a 1,000 mile moment, because while he was staring at me and I simultaneously stared at the attractive person passing me by, I felt god staring at me. And I struggled to think of a way to make things go slower on that plane, as passengers were trying to get out...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...