Youtube’s Strange Mysteries

I was watching Strange Mysteries, when the idea came to me: how about life on a planet that doesn’t revolve? The sun would never rise or set. On the transition zone, or the zone in which the night transitions into day, there would be eternal twilight, and if the planet was spinning. then the sun might even be at or near the horizon all day, meaning that at every time of day, there’d be a sunrise/sunset-like setting. I have thought it also interesting to be high enough in some tropical mountains as to have clean, virtually pollution-free air, and perhaps frigid air and possibly some wintry weather, while being able to see extraordinary sunsets which would penetrate the thick, dense tropical air. Anyways, twilight is probably my most favorite time of day, so a non revolving world would be extremely perplexing and probably even thought-provoking as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...