Why do I feel this way?!

When I’m in certain places, I relive the trauma, that I suppose is just created for no reason inside of my mind, and feel as though I will die a painful death? Why do I feel that I’ve been seperated from specific people for my whole life, even thouh I’ve sometimes met those people only for merely a moment? I feel in extreme despair that this is the truth of things, that this is the truth of life. For example, I met one individual who I tried to contact and yet after that person deliberately disconnected (stopped communicating) from me, I felt as though I will be condemned and that the blame’s all on me? I’m convinced that it’s horrible, the way that life works like this! I don’t want to get into the details, because I don’t want to specify the exact people involved, but it’s just...I have to say that the pain that the mind experiences is just like physical pain...I can’t get over it! I get the impression that I’m imprisoned away from so many, that I’ve got a restraint order imposed from up above...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...