Recreational use of weed and other strange stuff

I'm concerned over the use of recreational marijuana! I need something to calm down. The thought that recreational marijuana will legally come into use is so concerning to me that I feel like I'm going to die of hunger. How about they round up the weed, and incinerate it in a gas chamber? I was also concerned about violent video games, but they were never banned... For goodness sake, why on Earth would people get to smoke weed, yet in the meantime I have to act perfectly fine in public?! I mean, I'm forced to be so in line with other peoples' attitude, that I myself like going crazy a lot of the time. I wish that instead, weed wasn't legal and that I could say, revolve in circles, in public; that'd be a fair trade off, for the sake of normality. I have essentially gotten so much shit from not acting up to perfection when I'm out in public, not to even mention my thoughts, which will very likely be controlled in the not too distant future. I know of people who'd control my behavior by Controlling my mind, if that were a possibility. If various types of shit were possible, people would almost certainly be doing evil stuff, whether it's controlling the mind or something else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...