My predictions/ Continuing coverage of the FIFA World Cup

So I'm sure that there are predictions online, but I'll state my predictions for these games, and will also post predictions of mine for later games! 6/19/2018: Portugal wins over Morocco, probably 2 to 0, with Portugal scoring late in the game, and Morocco getting close to one goal. This will likely be the most interesting to watch tomorrow. Uruguay VS Saudi Arabia: Uruguay wins 2-1, with Uruguay making goals around the middle of the game, while Saudi Arabia making a very late goal. I think that Saudi Arabia will get multiple close goals. Iran vs Spain: 2-0, Spain winning with early goals. Again, this time Iran will have many great chances, but I think that luck will be with Spain, at least for now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...