How I'm doing, and why my message is urgent as fuck

Honestly, after watching a YouTube video about how people are doing, I've realized that I'm not feeling good as of now, and also not feeling bad; I don't feel anything about my life; I seemingly don't care about anything. It's like a feeling of being numb; I suppose that it's my way of cancelling out emotion that has resulted in this situation. And as I've been writing profusely, I don't want to be an emotional person, because I don't want to have anything to do with that (emotion), after realizing that it's a dangerous and potentially deadly spiral. For goodness sake, I know that so much people don't care, but I care because I know too much that not everyone, not even me, might get to see tomorrow. I'm still a person, but I could die by freak accident, and I want things figured out as soon as possible. Therefore, don't cause bad stuff, because it can create emotion. Emotion can lead to a situation, one that can lead to a person wanting to hurt himself or herself; there's never time for that! If you understand, please let me know somehow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We have been transitioning between alternative realities

My future vision of this week...