Unexplained stuff, creepy pastas, and foretelling events

Update: I've been listening to Lorde, as well as Tove Lo's "Stay High", but also Daya, Taylor Swift, sometimes even Ariana Grande. Otherwise, I would listen to Onerepublic, and some others I don't remember. I've also been watching Dark5 on YouTube in addition to a video about Creepy Pasta and 4Chan mysteries- the latter of which I wasn't aware of before. I think that it's time for me to write some more, specifically about u explained stuff and creepy pastas, but I want to differentiate between what's real and what isn't. Also, there is still open the idea of something...a Creepypasta that isn't real...yet. That's right, how about I write a story that's freaky but eventually happens? But seriously, that probably wouldn't be a good idea since the idea itself is well; suspicious. No, let's do something else for the time being; those were three ideas that sound great, however, I'd like to suggest the fact that those were only part of the "three dimensions"; before I eat a chili pepper on YouTube, let's go and make a Creepy Pasta, that can take the future and tie it into the present. In other words, let's make a creepypasta that includes information from the future, but let's not do anything that could be considered poor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We have been transitioning between alternative realities

My future vision of this week...