My god, why do you allow stuff to keep happening to me? Why is it that you allow things to always go wrong, and everything that I keep trying to do perfectly to be off? Even stuff that unexpectedly happens to me in life is off, and it's always a pileup effect. it keeps leading to more and more problem, eventually my entire life gets fucked up.I can't do like this. I mean, it makes me wish that god could stop everything from happening. I know that's not a good thing, but what can I do, if everything is ruining my life? I keep thinking about life in general, and how it's been seemingly been perfect for all of these years, and... fucking stuff keeps happening, I keep feeling it in my mind and then it has to happen for real, WTF?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We have been transitioning between alternative realities

My future vision of this week...