It happened in Hollywood; I'm kind of suprised

Guess what? Wait- what the fuck is happening in Hollywood? I thought for a second that I'd predicted a meteor landing, and was surprised (albeit for a moment) to hear about a tweet that was reported the day after I wrote about a possible meteor in more than one of my posts that might fall this week. The tweet was reportedly about a meteor over Los Angeles, making people think that it was going to be a real-life "deep impact". I feel very sad that I don't have any YouTube vids of me making the prediction, because then it would become credible, because the date could be verified but anyway, yes that's pretty neat I suppose. All of my posts will literally become garbage in April, and as a result, I won't have credibility associated with my posts. It's been a very long time since a meteor has been sighted, in fact it's been such a while that I tried to predict one. I also wrote about a controversy that would be skewed, or distorted, by CNBC; let's wait and see if in fact CNBC does take a controversial speech and turn it into something opposite of what it originally was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We have been transitioning between alternative realities

My future vision of this week...