Fuck my life

Sometimes when I listen to a song, it apparently brings me comfort, albeit that comfort is a false sense that only lasts for a moment...fuck my life. People never appreciated me, but just like them, I could die an instant, by tragic event; fuck my life. I have suddenly realized, after getting a fresh start, after realizing why I've been feeling the way I've been, that I actually am a failure. I haven't achieved anything, really. I can only try. We as humans can only try, but to get anywhere is a different story. People have been jealous of me, but I never got the chance to prove to them that I am someone to be jealous about. Life is constantly falling apart it seems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We have been transitioning between alternative realities

My future vision of this week...