1994 and onwards

The period of time, 1994 (when I was born) and up until about now (I think it might still be ongoing), was a really tough time in my life. I wish that it had never even happened. Constant hardships that would never cease, and I constantly felt like I might die because of the atmosphere created and maintained by those who I knew. Everything that I was supposed to enjoy, simply compromised by others. The constant war against peace by others that I knew was absolutely insane in my life. My life is a very unsettling and disturbing experience! I seriously want to know what a normal life is, but I doubt that I'll ever totally figure that one out! And because of this, I don't plan on changing my negative attitude. It's not because of me that life has been this way, and it's not because of me that I have this attitude towards people. I truly hope that it will some day come back to haunt everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We have been transitioning between alternative realities

My future vision of this week...